Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Strange Dreams

Pregnancy brings with it many side effects, many of which I have experienced (nausea, swelling, bleeding gums, indigestion, etc.). Which confuses me to how women can not know they are pregnant, but that is another post in itself. The symptom of pregnancy that has bothered me the most has been the strange dreams that I have. These dreams have kept me from getting quality sleep for the past 6 months. These dreams are so vivid and real it is almost like I am either really there, or watching them on TV, so my brain isn't really resting. Most of the time I don't remember these dreams I just know that they are very strange.
However, when I woke up at 3:30 this morning I remembered quite a bit of my dream. This dream is interesting to me because it shows how much our brains absorb what goes on around us. Last nite I watched the show Intervention, which was about a young woman addicted to Meth. Last nite I dreamed that myself, Jake, my cousin Ethan and some random guy were addicted to smoking cheese, like in a pipe!! It was pretty strange. Most of the dream was us running around some huge park at nite in the rain trying to 'score' cheese. Before I woke up, I was really trying to get Jake and Ethan to quit because our boss (apparently we worked together) was becoming suspicious of us. So Ethan and Jake were going to clean out the car that we shared to get rid of any more cheese that we had. When I went to check on them they were standing in the parking garage smoking the cheese out of a hooka.
I am not saying that any of my dreams make sense, I am just saying....no wonder I am so freaking tired all of the time...look at what my mind is doing when I am supposed to be resting!!!

1 comment: