Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My "New" Life


So I have officially been a Mommy for just about 5 weeks. It is very different from what I thought it would be. I never thought I could be a Mom, let alone enjoy it. It has been very demanding at times with getting up multiple times in the middle of the nite to feed and to soothe a screaming little person who cannot tell you why they are upset. Or delaying my own needs, like eating and showering because he needs something from me more. But it is so rewarding when that same little person is wide awake and looks you in the eyes, or when you look at them and realize "I made you". I never thought I would catch myself saying this, but I am going to be really sad when I have to go back to work. I really don't want to miss one little milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment